Vision, Strategy, Implementation, for agencies that revitalize neighborhoods.
Who We Are
Capital Access is a national leader in planning and management services in disaster recovery and neighborhood economic revitalization. Our clients include HUD, states, counties, cities, land banks, community organizations, and financial intermediaries.
Our work is rooted in a love of neighborhoods and the belief that each neighborhood presents its own opportunities for prosperity. The challenge is how to get there.
As problem solvers and program managers, we continue to learn and expand the impact of our work for our clients and the communities they serve.
Since 1995, we have implemented our mission to provide exemplary management and technical assistance services that helps expand economic opportunity and improve the quality of life in neighborhoods in need of investment.
What We Do
We put big ideas into action by developing Plans and Managing Programs and Projects that:
- Help communities become more resilient to disasters, financial and storm-related
- Recover from disasters
- Remove blight
- Improve the housing stock
- Modernize infrastructure
- Enhance quality of life amenities and services
- Cultivate clusters of commerce
We plan and we implement complex programs that leverage our skills in:
- Real estate improvement and program management
- Public and private funds management and compliance
- Case management for people, small businesses, and their properties that need assistance
We offer services from consultation to in-the-field program and project management from start to finish. We are nimble, flexible, and scalable so we can meet your needs.